Malta Holiday 9 Oct 2013 selema Milana Duo

Sueyellow's review of Broadway Travel www.broadwaytravel.com

“Malta Holiday 9 Oct 2013 selema Milana Duo”

Written on: 05/11/2013 by Sueyellow (1 review written)

I have booked with Broadway several times and had good experiences for the price paid. i just wanted Broadway to know with my last holiday there were a few problems. Firstly although the agent who booked the holiday said there was definateley luggage included there was not. Luckily I rang to double check. This was quite stressful as our flight was the next day and my printer was not working. Broadway did however then foot the bill for the luggage which was good of them and were helpful.

we had paid extra for a side sea view room (I thought with a balcony.) The room was not nice and did not even have a balcony and I couldnt see the sea from the small window. We were told there was not a room available with a balcony for another two days. The agent had said that as Broadway had such a good realtionship with the Hotel if we booked a side sea view room we would most likely get upgraded to a sea view room if one was available (said she would ring and ask the day before our holiday) this was probably alot to expect in all honestly. We decided to pay extra to upgrade to a sea view room as we didnt want to stay in a room with no balcony which we had paid extra for especially as it was very hot.

Although I rang the day before to confirm our transfer back it was over an hour late arriving blaming traffic. I made three further calls on my mobile(will have a high bill) and was told it was on its way. We decided we would have to get a taxi but then none came. The receptionist with long blond hair was very helpful abd rung Supreme travel and they eventually came less them two hours before our flight was due to take off. Broardway cant be blamed for this but I think they should be made aware. By the way nearly everything at the hotel is chargeable even the tv remote and the currency exchange rate the worst Ive ever known(decided not to use it)but we thought the breakfasts were good for what we paid.

Sorry Broadway will think twice about booking with you again. regards Sue