Need to organise themselves!!!

SHAZZAB1's review of Broadway Travel www.broadwaytravel.com

“Need to organise themselves!!!”

Written on: 11/10/2013 by SHAZZAB1 (1 review written)

I booked a holiday with this company to Gran Canaria. I emailed them in July asking for one or two details regarding my booking. Received a reply but only half of the questions were answered. Emailed again to say half the information requested was ignored, received an email saying they were sorry but I still didn't get the information required. Ended up phoning them at a premium rate number finally got through to someone who knew what they were doing and got the details I wanted. Also back in July I asked if someone could contact me regarding our transfers as we did not wish to be a customer of 'Holiday Taxis' due to a really bad experience in July. Guess what no one contacted me at all so it has meant with only a week to go I have had to phone them on that expensive number to change the transfers. They had indeed received my email but could not tell me why no one had contacted me!! Changed our transfers and asked for details of any excursions available (I had actually asked this back in July too and the only answer I got was we emailed you a few weeks ago and have nothing to offer!), The girl on the phone said yes they had excursions available and she would email me by 5pm that evening. Yes thats right no email! Went on a Broadway travel chat line and the gentleman told me she would definitely email by 6pm that evening. Guess what no email once again!!!

Come on Broadway Travel sort yourselves out. This is nbo way to treat customers. If you can't do something be honest and say so!

I am now really worried about our holiday and what to expect as so far it's been a COMPLETE SHAMBLES!!!!!

Broadwaytravel's Response to SHAZZAB1's Review

Written on: 07/11/2013

Hi there,

I am sorry that you were not totally satisfied with the service you received, however unfortunately without the specific booking details we can not look into this further. If you can supply us with the reference number we will investigate it and come back to you ASAP.

Best regards,