Customer service is always Busy

Gabrielagg2's review of Broadway Travel www.broadwaytravel.com

“Customer service is always Busy”

Written on: 19/09/2013 by Gabrielagg2 (1 review written)

I have a holiday booked to Egypt. After few problems we decided that it would be a good idea and then we checked if we could change it, then we found out that we could, since we pay an extra for it. However all the time when we call to try to change it they are not available, and tell that who can do it is busy. It has been really frustrate experience with them. They are lovely and quickly to book the holiday, but as soon as it is booked look like they do not care anymore if you need change anything.

Broadwaytravel's Response to Gabrielagg2's Review

Written on: 07/11/2013

Hi,

Thank you for you feedback. Whilst we do not like to see any negative feedback, all feedback is welcome to help improve our service. Without specific details on the time you tried to call it is hard to give you a specific response as to why you couldn't get in contact with us.. What I can say is that we have worked extremely hard over the last couple of years to improve the customer experience with our after sales team and a majority of the time the response is positive from clients. I can only imagine that the time you called was unfortunately a very busy period and you were hopefully responded to at the earliest opportunity. If you can supply more information I can investigate this but I will forward the feedback onto the relevant department to try and help them improve the response times.

Best regards,