NOT RECOMMENDED

Guest's review of Broadway Travel www.broadwaytravel.com

“NOT RECOMMENDED”

Written on: 17/08/2013

Tried to cancel a holiday due to unexpected illness almost 6 weeks prior to travelling, was offered 10% of total amount paid as our refund. To rearrange alternative dates would have cost us an additional 60% of our total amount originally paid. Even a name change would have been 50% of our original price. Can't believe the reviews are so wonderful, must have been written by the owners of this company. Would never recommend these even to my enemies!

Broadwaytravel's Comment

Written on: 09/09/2013

Hi there,

Thank you for your review... without having specific booking information I wouldn't like to comment on your individual case. However, what I would say is that although I am extremely sorry that you suffered an unexpected illness, we do suggest and sell insurance to clients at the time of booking to cover issues such as this. Any respectable company would offer the same services. We do have terms and conditions stating how this procedure would work and the process we have to follow. The reason we have positive reviews is that we do have very few negative issues, all of our reviews are from genuine clients, hence the odd negative review will come through like yours, but we do everything we can on any issue to rectify a situation. All I can say is that insurance show cover your cancellation in most circumstances and if you require any paperwork in terms of your cancellation do not hesitate to ask if you do not already have this.

Thanks again and I do hope all is well now.

Regards,