Fantastic Holiday to Spain

talksr's review of Broadway Travel www.broadwaytravel.com

“Fantastic Holiday to Spain”

Written on: 16/08/2013 by talksr (1 review written)

We booked with Broadway Travel through Telextext Holidays.
I found their team of staff to be friendly, efficient and knowledgeable.

I returned from our holiday this week, we didn't have a single hitch and everything went exactly as planned. Our transfers (also arranged via Broadway) were on time, modern vehicles with friendly and humorous drivers.

We stayed at the Sol Pelicanos in Benidorm. I found the hotel to be fantastic with really friendly and happy staff who would go out of their way to keep visitors happy. The area of Benidorm had so much going on, we were kept busy for every one of our 7 days there.

My only word of warning would be to ensure that you always check your emails for documents from Broadway on the run up to your holiday. It can come from the following address: admin mailbox .

If you think you are missing a document, get in touch before hand and don’t leave things until the last minute. I found Broadway staff to be very expeditious in responding to my email queries. It is the responsibility of the traveller to ensure they have all necessary documents and I can see people coming a cropper if they don't ensure they have all relevant documents and check spam folder where necessary. Broadway send everything via email so it is imperative you know your way around your email account and actively check for spam in case your boarding passes end up in there!

A great trip and a real disappointment when it was time to go home as we really didn't want to leave.
I can highly recommend Broadway Travel based on our experience and would not hesitate in using them again next year.
Thanks for a super break!