Don’t book with Broadway Travel Group!

Guest's review of Broadway Travel www.broadwaytravel.com

“Don’t book with Broadway Travel Group!”

Written on: 05/08/2013

My mother and I visited Egypt and we booked with Inspired Luxury Escapes ( who I believe work on behalf on Broadway Travel). I have been having a dispute with them over the holiday package sold to me and after several complaints they claim there is nothing they can do. My mother contracted salmonella on her travels and I was constantly harassed by the hotels staff. We booked the Ultra all inclusive package which to my understanding meant that we could dine in any restaurant of our choice, have access to free room service and all international alcoholic branded drinks. On arrival I was told my staff that we could not have multiple visits to the restaurants and that room service would cost 18 euros, the only vodka I was allowed to drink was absolute but everything else I had to pay for! The food was so appalling however and my mother and became very sick which we believe was due to the food. When we returned to the UK my mum went to the doctors to be told she has salmonella. I also complained to the agent about the a certain member of staff harassing me, He sold me a dolphin trip but kept coming up to me and asking me out, after several attempts he left me alone buy even my mum who is incredibly laid back thought it was highly unprofessional and very inappropriate. After my complaint they didn’t even apologies for the staffs attitude towards me – Looking back I should have taking things further as it could happen to another young lady. However I am sending the hotel my mum’s sickness documents to ensure they look into their food standards.