Great Holiday but Travel was a nightmare!!!

Edes's review of Broadway Travel www.broadwaytravel.com

“Great Holiday but Travel was a nightmare!!!”

Written on: 25/07/2013 by Edes (1 review written)

We booked a 1 week all inclusive to Rhodes via Broadway Travel - Overall the organisation of this holiday was a joke...

On the way out we were diverted to Birmingham Airport and told the night before making us have to leave 4 hours earlier than we booked making us lose a nights sleep. We had to get a bus to Bham after driving an hour to Gatwick - I didn't book Bham and didn't want to fly from Bham.

On the way back we were send a fax at our hotel to arrive earlier for our flight that was moved to 1600 from 1710 - when we arrived, checked in at were at the gate waiting we were then advised the plane wasn't even in Rhodes and we were to fly at 8pm - 4 hours later then planned and this wasn't even relayed to us by a rep, I had to call the UK. The screens at the airport still said Gatwick was flying at 1600 whilst a Manchester flight was going at the exact same time from the same gate.

Its disgusting that this can happen with no reasons given - the plane wasn't even in Rhodes so why we were made to go to the airport early I have no idea - the whole thing was a mess to be honest, there and back.

The booking process was smooth, the agent at Broadway was helpful and efficient, the hotel itself was lovely as was the resort but this was ruined a bit by an organised journey there and back.

I wouldn't be booking with Broadway again for that reason which is a shame as the holiday itself was great.

Davidchrissy's Response to Edes's Review

Written on: 12/08/2013

You must separate the travelling and the main part of your trip. I had a fantastic holiday in Turkey, followed by the worst flight home I have ever experienced.
Would I go again? Yes, the hotel etc was great, it made a two hour cramped flight seem insignificant.