Broadway travel -Full of promises, no substance

Calvino1983's review of Broadway Travel www.broadwaytravel.com

“Broadway travel -Full of promises, no substance”

Written on: 07/06/2013 by Calvino1983 (1 review written)

On the 7th June 2013 i called teletext holidays and somehow ended up on the phone to Roxanne from broadway travel. Initially Roxanne quoted me a price which was way over the odds and not competive. I informed Roxanne that the price wasn't competitive and despite initially saying this was the best price she could offer she maricasly change her quote took my details and said she will reserve the reservation holding the room. I terminated the call consulted with my partner and called back, I spoke to a rude female who informed me Roxanne was on another call and I couldn't hold for her and she would call me back. Time elapsed and still no call so I again called to be told Roxanne was busy and would call me back. Like a broken record I heard nothing and again called and spoke to Roxanne who answered the phone but stated she's on another line and would call me back in a short period of time I remain sat here looking at my phone. It's a good job I didn't hold my breathe as things could have been a lot worse......