Holiday Ibiza April 2013

Guest's review of Broadway Travel www.broadwaytravel.com

“Holiday Ibiza April 2013”

Written on: 05/06/2013

I booked a short holiday to Ibiza in April with Broadway Travel which included full board, late checkout (no where did it state at discretion of Hotel)and transfers.

On the day the flight was great landed a little early but the transfers took 90 minutes to set off to our Hotel, once we arrived the evening meal was over so we had to go out and get a bite to eat. Not a massive deal on it's own.

The previous evening prior to checking out we were told it would be late check out so we had our day planned but departure day at 11 am we were told that we had to check out by 12 noon, which did not leave us much time to get organised.

Upon our return home I sent a mail to Broadway Travel which took them over 28 days to give me a response of nothing we can do not our fault, yes they apologised but that is not good enough the late checkout was on my booking form but no where did it state at discretion of Hotel, the evening meal which was paid for in advance had to be paid again.

In short Broadway Travel are a very shoddy Company and have no customer service skills what so ever, as ever quick to take your money but will not accept the blame when things go wrong, our break was ruined with the late check out scenario. I would NOT recommend them book your holidays elsewhere !!