First but Definitely not last!

sunnyjoe's review of Broadway Travel www.broadwaytravel.com

“First but Definitely not last!”

Written on: 29/05/2013 by sunnyjoe (1 review written)

This was our first encounter with Broadway Travel Agents. I had been in hospital and was convelescing at a friends home facing two or three months off my feet. To while away the winter blues I trawled the Internet looking for a holiday in the sun and came on an offer from Broadway Travel.
From the start the person dealing with my enquiry was very helpful, pleasant and knowledgeable, nothing was too much trouble. Later when a query arose and I e mailed the company I had an immediate response.
The tickets arrived on time as promised.
We definitely would recommend Broadway Travel and in future they will be our first port of call when planning a holiday. Well done team!

The main thing I want to know when looking and booking a holiday or short break is that I have value for money, confidence in the Travel Agent handling my booking that they understand my requirements and have knowledge of the place I intend travelling to....plus the package is cheaper than anyone else's!!