Fantastic, couldn't be more helpful company!!

Guest's review of Broadway Travel www.broadwaytravel.com

“Fantastic, couldn't be more helpful company!!”

Written on: 13/05/2013

After not being on holiday abroard or anywhere even for more than 3 days in the last 20 years and deciding to take up a bargain of an offer seen on Travelzoo from Broadway travel we decided enough time had passed without a holiday and was going to book! From the very first phone call the advisors at Broadway were absolutely fantastic and couldnt do enough for you! Being in business myself I know how important customer relations is and the representatives we spoke to were all first class! Being a little nervous at going away after so long my mind was put at rest when everything was taken care for us by Broadway not having to worry about transfers, luggage, insurance etc made it all so much easier and hassle free for us! Would most definately book with Broadway again in the future and would most certainly and already have recommended that people look at Broadway when looking for their future holiday! FIVE STARS FOR BROADWAY! Perfect!