3 Night Stay in Venice booked through Broadway Travel

Guest's review of Broadway Travel www.broadwaytravel.com

“3 Night Stay in Venice booked through Broadway Travel”

Written on: 11/05/2013

I recently booked a 3 night stay in Venice with Broadway Travel which included flights and hotel plus breakfast for £129 in total, a real bargain. Venice was absolutely beautiful and I will definitely go back. My friend and I stayed just outside Venice in a town called Mestre which is 25 minutes tram/bus ride into the City. Although my friend was a little apprehensive about travelling into Venice, the transport service was excellent and a bus ran late into the night which took us directly back to our hotel. A big plus for me was the reception we received at the Smart Hotel in Mestre which was top notch; the receptionist bent over backwards to make our stay as welcoming and comfortable as possible and the restaurant staff were most accommodating. We arrived to blue skies and warm weather and the heating was still on in our room. We asked about air conditioning and were told that this does not kick in until the end of April which is the beginning of their summer period. When we arrived back at the hotel that afternoon, we found that the receptionist had arranged for a portable fan to be placed in our room which pleased my friend no end. We had organised the hotel shuttle to take us back to the airport and on our departure we gave the staff a box of chocolates to say thank you and the staff were really chuffed! That is why I feel overall, Broadway Travel and the Smart Hotel deserve a 5 star rating. Will definitely book with this company again.