BA London City to Ibiza 24/05/13 Beware!!!!

Guest's review of Broadway Travel www.broadwaytravel.com

“BA London City to Ibiza 24/05/13 Beware!!!!”

Written on: 10/05/2013

Due to fly to Ibiza on 24/5/13 BA from London city airport, booked beginning of Sept and have paid the balance. Went onto BA website to view my travel itinary but couldn't get on using the info given by Broadway travel, called to check I was using the right code, confirmed I was so tried again, once again couldn't get on so phoned BA customer service only to be told that despite them having mine and my partners name on file we weren't on the passenger list,panicking I said "that sounds like we don't have seats on the flight despite me having all the paperwork to say I have" she replied "you don't". To cut a long story short, despite the fact we booked our trip 8 months ago, have paid our balance and have received all our paperwork we had no seats on the plane and nobody can explain why this has happened. We have been lucky as I happened to try and get onto the site 17 days before departure rather than 24 hours before to check in and they have managed to get us another flight, all be it from another airport as the flight we should be on is now fully booked. This has been so stressful but we have managed to get it sorted, as I said to sales manager, how many more people has this happened to who won't find out until the day before or even on the day of departure that they have no seat, disgraceful isn't the word so please if you or anybody you know is due to use this flight, please check now that you do actually have a seat on the plane.

Broadwaytravel's Comment

Written on: 21/05/2013

Thank you for your review. Broadway expects to see both positive and negative reviews in relation to our company as we know there are always aspects of our business that we can improve on in some form, and highlighting issues can only help us improve in the future.

I would like to say this occurrence is very rare, in fact I am able to establish the exact booking immediately because it is so rare. I can only apologise on behalf of the company for the problem and can assure you that procedures have now been put in place to make sure that an issue like this does not happen again. I hope that this was resolved to your satisfaction as soon as it possibly could be and from the notes I believe this to be the case. I hope you go on to enjoy your holiday with hopefully a better review being left for us on your return.

Broadway Travel