Broadway Travel Luton

Guest's review of Broadway Travel www.broadwaytravel.com

“Broadway Travel Luton”

Written on: 07/02/2012

My parents have recently had a very distressing experience with Broadway Travel. Broadway Travel misinformed the shuttle service company Holiday Taxis.com of return flight times which necessitated my parents arriving at the airport long after their booked flights had taken off. This resulted in my parents having to fund extra fares in order to get home. Broadway Travel admitted that "...on occasion system errors do occur and we can only surmise that a system error has occurred on this occasion." But they still refused to compensate my parents. My parents were penalised for an error that occurred on Broadway Travels 'system' through no fault of my parents. A long and convoluted correspondence with Broadway Travel has done nothing but expose their lack of integrity. PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.

Guest's Comment

Written on: 16/04/2012

Sounds familar - We paid and booked for the shuttle service on arrival. We got on the bus and dropped off in the middle of nowhere. At this point the bus driver pointed to a taxi for which we got in and had to pay ourselves!