Customer sevice nil

Anneames's review of Broadway Travel www.broadwaytravel.com

“Customer sevice nil”

Written on: 15/09/2011 by Anneames (1 review written)

After a leaflet came through my door last January , being delighted with the prices my daughter granddaughter and myself booked a holiday. We were really pleased with the deal and told the person we spoke to so. However a week before we were due to leave we were notified by telephone that the hotel was over booked. They did offer another hotel which had bad reviews and it was said to be suitable for under thirties!!! As i am sixty seven it was obviously unsuitable to say the least. They said they would try others, FIVE TIMES we rang them when they always said they would ring back, but not Once did they do so!!!!!! We were due to fly Sunday and by Friday we still did not know where we were going. Yet again we rang and this time agreed to give us our money back but only for the hotel, So we quite easily booked Hotel America in Cala De Malloca. Oddly this is a hotel Broadway use yet they could not fix us up. On returning my daughter has written a letter of complaint and it has even been acknowledge. The rudeness of this company amazes me!! I would never never touch them again. I have lived abroad and travelled extensively and never been treated so badly. Imagine the stress of not knowing where you are going two days pror to your holiday, one you have looked forward to so much!! Ijust hope not booklet is sent to me again.

Have you booked through this tour operator before?