Good Service.

ceerkay's review of Broadway Travel www.broadwaytravel.com

“Good Service.”

Written on: 04/08/2011 by ceerkay (1 review written)

I have booked two previous holidays with Broadway Travel, and i have always been very happy with the serivce and low cost quotes i have been given for my holidays.

I find them alot cheaper then the high street travel agents and other online companies, especially for the time of year when i need to travel.

The confirmation documents are always emailed to me an hour after i have booked and i have always recieved my travel documents well in advance of travel. There hav never been any mistakes on my travel documents and everything has always run smoothly.

The staff are very helpful, i dont like the fact that you have to pay extortant costs to ring the helpline desk (from a mobile phone) but there is a landline number you can call and you can get through, after being on hold for a while.

When i first found the company i was very worried about booking with them after th reviews i had read, but looking back now, they are ATOL and ABTA proctected and for your money you do get a good deal so for that reason I would be more then happy to book with them again.

Have you booked through this tour operator before?

Ceerkay's Response to ceerkay's Review

Written on: 11/04/2012

Here Here, that is exactly what i wrote on my review about Broadway Travel!!! I totally agree with your comments!!!

Bamps1973's Response to ceerkay's Review

Written on: 09/05/2012

Broadway Travel act only in the role of agents, and they use suppliers who are not ABTA protected - so when things go wrong and you try to involve ABTA, they are powerless to help you. Believe me, we know - we tried and we could get no recourse through ABTA. So be very wary of firms who proudly display the ABTA badge, as it may not actually make any difference when it comes down to it......