Would never use again.

Guest's review of BreakFree Holidays www.breakfreeholidays.co.uk

“Would never use again.”

Written on: 07/06/2012

I booked a holiday with these for a caravan park in the UK, only to discover that the holiday park I booked had numerous people complaining about the poor conditions of the park, such as: damp, mould, urine/smoke/sick smells, dirty accommodation, faulty toilets/showers/white goods/sofas, etc, and many pictures to support these complaints.
Not wanting to risk this, and the affect it could have on my partner's asthma, i contacted BreakFree Holidays within an hour to ask if i could either cancel my holiday or switch to a different park, as I had not yet received any written confirmation of my holiday.
They informed me that if i cancelled I would not get a full refund, nor could i transfer to a different park without losing 60% of what I paid for the holiday.

I found this service to be terrible and their terms and conditions unfair as they don't offer any cooling off period, even though the distance selling regulations states that online goods should offer 7 days.
I would not use this company again nor recommend it!!