Wouldn't recommend bravo flights to my worst enemy.

Pporterfm's review of Bravofly

“Wouldn't recommend bravo flights to my worst enemy.”

Written on: 18/02/2014 by Pporterfm (1 review written)

Given incorrect information, refused the name of the operator as I would understand her name, hung up upon, numerous email ignored, unable to answer a simple question , refund taking twice the quoted time and still not received, passing the buck to the operating airline or bank, untrained, unprofessional staff and far the worst company I have ever had the unfortunate experience of doing business with them. I'd rather shovel coal on a ship for my passage for 2 months than ever have anything else to do with this appalling company. This company makes the dodgy businesses in South East Asia look like professionals. Do not book with them.

NB. You can't explain your company's mistakes Company robot. So no need to reply to this. Everyone please report any misdeeds to your card company and file complaints with the disputes team for reimbursement.