Avoid at all cost ! They are not a legitimate business !

Penie's review of Bravofly

“Avoid at all cost ! They are not a legitimate business !”

Written on: 15/01/2014 by Penie (1 review written)

I went to a comparison website, a lot of major airlines were represented there. This made me believe it was a real company.
Wrong , wrong , wrong . According to the airline , they sell the tickets to a yokel somewhere , he then sells to you. But as a third party ticket holder you can't even check in without there say so.
Spent hours calling around , most of the contact numbers given for this " Business " ring out or have been disconnected .
Then they refuse to help , the staff just keep up a mantra of useless drivel.
I can not express the frustration , and disgust I felt dealing with these imbeciles.
After countless attempts to get assistance, I resorted to threats.
This is the being of my promise to let the world know what liars, and failures this useless company is.
Do not deal with this mob of rip off artists. A few bucks saved is not worth the stress and worry of finding out you don't really have a flight booked.

Bravofly's Response to Penie's Review

Written on: 30/01/2014

Dear Penie,

We are extremely to sorry to hear that you have had cause to complain regarding your booking.

Would you be able to supply me with your booking ID, which is not confidential and can be found within your booking confirmation email.

This information would allow me to check your booking immediately and try and help you out and investigate your claim.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Many thanks, Sofia

Pporterfm's Response to Penie's Review

Written on: 18/02/2014

I agree, the worst ever.