Do not use this site (Bravofly) they have ruin my holiday

Ismahan13's review of Bravofly

“Do not use this site (Bravofly) they have ruin my holiday ”

Written on: 24/12/2013 by Ismahan13 (1 review written)

Hi there,

I have to inform you that my debt Visa Card has been charged and that Bravofly has taken my holiday money £274 British pounds from my account on 23/12/2013. After completing the transaction for the ticket from Gothenburg to Amsterdam. I had to first wait for the e ticket conformation from Bravofly for more then three hours to start with. I then contacted the reservation team over in LONDON numerous of times. After spending time on the telephone ( another cost) that I have been told my e-ticket was cancelled. This has cost me to stay another night alone in Gothenburg which means I had to pay another night the hotel. I have contacted the customer care department twice yesterday which also cost me additional 12 EU money, however there is only machine not a real person to speak to, so there was no help there.

Please refund my money £274 back to my account as soon as possible as I need to buy another ticket to Amsterdam today.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards