Bravofly Review

Guest's review of Bravofly

“God forbid you have to change your travel plans...this...”

Written on: 17/12/2013

God forbid you have to change your travel plans...this company would not only be not helpful, but also make you stress out and lose a lot of money. Only if you threaten them with lawsuit they might actually get in touch with you. Otherwise they will regret to inform you that they could not reach you and you must call them to a number which costs 6€ and leave you hanging until they tell you that the operator is busy - call again.

Unbelievable

Very disappointed and will never use this site again.

Ismahan13's Comment

Written on: 24/12/2013

Hi there,

I have to inform you that my debt Visa Card has been charged and that Bravofly has taken my holiday money £274 British pounds from my account on 23/12/2013. After completing the transaction for the ticket from Gothenburg to Amsterdam. I had to first wait for the e ticket conformation from Bravofly for more then three hours to start with. I then contacted the reservation team over in LONDON numerous of times. After spending time on the telephone ( another cost) that I have been told my e-ticket was cancelled. This has cost me to stay another night alone in Gothenburg which means I had to pay another night the hotel. I have contacted the customer care department twice yesterday which also cost me additional 12 EU money, however there is only machine not a real person to speak to, so there was no help there.

Please refund my money £274 back to my account as soon as possible as I need to buy another ticket to Amsterdam today.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards