NEVER AGAIN

Guest's review of Bravofly

“NEVER AGAIN”

Written on: 25/11/2013

This company is so unprofessional. They put a hold on your credit card when you purchase your flight and when the actual airline increases their prices, this website isn't "informed right away" and when they put a hold on my credit card they emailed me 2 hours later saying the flight wasn't processed and the freeze on my account is still there its been 5 days, and because of them i am forced to purchase a flight for $700 more, and when I called bravofly to ask them to call my bank or do something to remove the hold they said it can take up to 20 DAYS to remove my hold and they refused to let me talk to their manager all they kept saying was sorry we cant do anything and i called on 3 separate days talking to separate customer service reps, and one of the reps hung up on me. If i actually had the time i'd sue this company because of the stress they gave me trying to book my flight 2 days before im supposed to leave because of this stupid hold. they take 2 bloody seconds to put the hold on your account but to remove it takes up to 20 days? yea okay, get your useless company in order. I am NEVER going to book through this company again and i am sure i will tell others this as well.