SCAM SITE ! NEVER USE !!

Halabala's review of Bravofly

“SCAM SITE ! NEVER USE !!”

Written on: 17/11/2013 by Halabala (1 review written)

This was far beyond worse experience in my entire life. I had to fly urgently so I looked for the best option. Tradaa - bravofly with cheapest option. Almost 200€ cheaper than any other place.
My mistake that I thought that I will spend less. In the end I paid almost same prize if I would bought it at the airport or other site.
BUT the point is - I found out at the airport that my booking was CANCELED !!! I didn't have any idea that this is also possibility. I called them (well I am already at the airport I need to know what happened). Rude, unhelpful piece of $#!@ told me that it was canceled because of a fraud !! I checked with my bank and they said everything is perfectly fine. I checked with airlines I was supposed to fly with - they knew about me but again - BOOKING CANCELED !! No email, no conversation from bravofly.

never ever, in my entire life will use them again. It was my mistake I didn't search for rewiews abot bravoscamfly. I'm just curious when I will see money what I paid for my ticket.