Terrible. Terrible.Terrible

elisaveta's review of Bravofly

“Terrible. Terrible.Terrible”

Written on: 29/10/2013 by elisaveta (2 reviews written)

I booked a flights, I paid the amount of the money what they ask me and in few hours they called and said that I have to pay more ,because the flights are gone up( For flights that I told have been booked already.)
When I ask for explanation no one could give me . I DON'T RECOMMEND. DO NOT BOOK FLIGHTS WITH BRAVOFLY. I

Zuher's Response to elisaveta's Review

Written on: 31/10/2013

They tooke my money.how could we tack back ours money? Somone know?

Elisaveta's reply to Zuher's Comment

Written on: 31/10/2013

I spoke with them, because I wanted refund, but they said that they can't do anything about that. So I am not really sure what we can do.

/var/www/vhosts/phoenix/current/system/lib