Bravofly - Not normal business standard

Guest's review of Bravofly

“Bravofly - Not normal business standard”

Written on: 21/08/2013

Bravofly...is not a company you will like, unless you are used have russian maffia as your normal supplyer.

I had a ticket for an up coming oneway flight.
30 days before the flight Bravofly send an email and told me that the airline had cancel the flight.
My options was:
1) Change my flight 1 week befor or 1 week after original day.
2) Get a refund that can be less OR zero from original ticket price.

Bravofly is a big big waring!

I talked to two different customer agents and they give different storys.

Now I got a mail again and they say:
- You can have a voucher from Bravofly for full ticket price, and you can use it for new tickets within 18 month OR you can have a refund minus admin fee, and the refund can be less och zero from original ticket price, and it can take more then 6 month....

The funny part of this are that I have two more tickets, on the same flight for my wife and son, but with another travel agent. (my ticket was from my company)

The other agent give me this choice:
1) Change my flight 1 week befor or 1 week after original day.
2) Get a 100% refund of the ticket price, that will be payed out within 4-16 weeks.

I dont understand why Bravofly try to rip me off?
Well, I understand....they have done a course in service management from the russian maffia.

So, now you had my warning! Good luck!

Samsham's Comment

Written on: 17/09/2013

it was my worst experience ever with airlines, the company is in total confuse and the most and worst is to by the (Bravo no problem insurance), it's total waist of money this insurance, they will never give you back the ticket money except if you died!! Bravo no problem is insurance policy from some Italian company and you can imagine the rest!!!!!!!

I will never use them, total waist.