Not worth the effort

Guest's review of Bravofly

“Not worth the effort”

Written on: 21/08/2013

I tried to book a flight from Gatwick to Edinburgh for £110. A technical problem on their website told me that the payment could not be authorised. I rang up the customer's service line which assured me the payment was not processed. I then proceeded to book the exact same flights with easyJet (what I should have done in the first place and saved the hassle). After booking my easyJet flights I then recieved confirmation that my Bravofly fligts HAD actually been authorised and I found myself with 2 identical flights. I then called Bravofly and they told me that they could not give me any more than £40 back even though they had mislead me and given me the wrong information which promped me to book another set of flights. It is now a month later and I have spent close to £50 trying to chase my full refund. Bravofly have told me that they have already processed my refund but I have not received it. EasyJet informed me on the phone that the card I paid for the Bravofly flights with was an internal Bravofly company card so they could not give me a refund on the flights because Bravofly has to give them authorisation. I am completely baffled by this information because not only have I not got access to a Bravofly business credit card but I know also have lost £110 which has been refunded by Bravofly back onto their own company card. Essentially they have given themselves a refund.

I will never recommend this company to anyone I know, reading some of the other reviews I am surprised that this company is allowed to operate in the UK. Their customer service is worse than terrible and they have no transparency when it comes to who is actually responsible for the customers service department. After asking 5 times I still have not been told by anyone the name of a manager that I can address a written complaint to.