DO NOT USE: THEY DO NOT HAVE A LIVE LINK TO AIRLINES

Guest's review of Bravofly

“DO NOT USE: THEY DO NOT HAVE A LIVE LINK TO AIRLINES ”

Written on: 29/07/2013

Booked a flight to Portugal on Bravofly. I receive email from Bravofly saying would confirm my fly in next 3 hours. I receive an email an hour later saying my flight could not be confirmed due to a security reason with my credit card. They still deducted the money from my account £450 (had booked for 2 people). They inform me that it would take up to 20 days to refund the money and this was up to MY bank. I call my bank (Barclays) and they say that it is up to Bravofly to set the refund date - which was set for 15 days time.

I do not understand how there could be a security problem with my credit card, if the payment went through. I believe what happened was the seats that I had booked at that price had gone, and they have instead told me there was a security problem - just doesn't make sense. Due to their error I have to wait 15 days for my money to be refunded - meanwhile I can't book my holiday as I now don't have the money in my account and I left wondering if I will receive the money at all. Very poor business practice and processes at the very least!!!

AVOID AVOID AVOID!!!!!!!!