The worst experience in ecommerce I have ever had-stay away!

ecosmart's review of Bravofly

“The worst experience in ecommerce I have ever had-stay...”

Written on: 18/06/2013 by ecosmart (1 review written)

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Bravofly presents an apparently interesting offer, in terms of prices and flight conditions.
I had never use it previously (and never will) again, but trusted the fact that I was buying a flight of TAP Air Portugal, a respectful and reliable company.
It happens that Bravofly is deceiptful in this, for it charges for the use of any credit cards or paypal and operates a malfunctioning software.
I am sure to have booked a certain flight and system assumed a different reference, thus generating a mistaken final reservation.
When looking for contacts of Bravofly, so I could have their error fixed, I understood that the contact is part of the business: 1) keeping complaints away (you can't understand a single word of the supposedly english speaker) and 2) charging shamelessly for contacts.
But the worst is that, they refused to correct the mistake and book the flight at the hours I requested and confirmed in the site before giving the payment OK and more, wanted to charge 130 Eur. to correct that.
These guys are unprofessional and not serious and right now I am fearing for letting them have my credit card number - meaning, I will have to pay to cancel it.
Stay away from Bravofly

-------
June 18th

Just to make things even worse, today I got a phone call from Bravofly stating that they have been checking their IT records and they found no evidence of any error, and if I still had any interest they would be kind enough to send me the conditions to chage the flight with the 50% penalty... unless I could send them any proof of their mistake. Of course the most common of things is for a customer to go around with a system (which one I don't know) to record errors in websites - fortunately for internet users Bravofly appears to be one of the fews where that is needed.
Of course, none of this would be necessary if they corrected the reservation when I called them immediately after getting the (wrong) confirmation - but that would have been trying to satisfy a customer. And that is no the business of Bravofly.
It is obvious customers are not a priority to Bravofly. Deceiving as many people as they can is. And with an arrogant, rude attitude. Don't fall for it.

Mmara's Response to ecosmart's Review

Written on: 19/06/2014

did yo get an email contact for them at all, I am having trouble with them aswell with a change to our booking