Bravo Fly is a real shame to the industry

corb06's review of Bravofly

“Bravo Fly is a real shame to the industry”

Written on: 21/05/2013 by corb06 (1 review written)

Big warning on this company. I was searching for cheap tickets to Barcelona and BravoFly came out top of the list with the search engine.
However during booking I had to add 60 euro for two luggage. Ok fine!

So total price for tickets and luggage came up to 658 euro, still pretty low compared to other companies I thought. So I booked and paid.

Then to my shock when I looked at my bank statement, BravoFly has taken 750 Euro from my account!!!

I called customer service, which was probably the worst service I have ever experienced. All she could say was email administration for reciept.

It seem that BravoFly takes out a secret credit card charge of about 25-30 euro for each ticket and each direction. That would be 25*4 in this case. 100 euro for paying the tickets! What a joke!!

I am filing a Police report on this company, this is outragous.

BTW, I wrote a email to administration and told them to send refund of 100 euro to my credit card, but all they wrote was: "We are happy to send you the recipt. "

Sofia Bravofly's Response to corb06's Review

Written on: 24/05/2013

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are extremely to sorry to hear that you have ahd cause to complain regarding the payment.

Would you be able to supply me with your booking ID, which is not confidential and can be found within your booking confirmation email.

This information would allow me to check your booking immediately and try and help you out.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Many thanks, Sofia