Worst customer service ever

Guest's review of Bravofly

“Worst customer service ever”

Written on: 01/05/2013

i tried to book a flight via their site i received an email confirmation and then few hours later an email that my booking was cancelled for security issues. When I called to the customer service the person replied was extremely rude, what ever I was asking I was getting the reply i cant. He refused to assist me at any point and still they charged me for a booking that never went through! NEVER AGAIN!

Bravofly's Comment

Written on: 03/05/2013

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are extremely to sorry to hear that you have not had a positive experience booking with us .

Would you be able to supply me with your booking ID, which is not confidential and can be found within your booking confirmation email.

This information would allow me to check your booking immediately and try and help you out.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Many thanks, Sofia