Don't Go Anywhere near this Company - Beware

Guest's review of Bravofly

“Don't Go Anywhere near this Company - Beware”

Written on: 17/04/2013

This company is the most rubbish company I have ever come across. Do not use this company. I booked my flight to coincide with a connecting flight. When my itinerary was emailed through to me the times were different, whether they had not taken into account the time difference or not, I am not sure. Anyway the flights were no good to me as I was going to miss my connecting flight.

And then try and change them -

Firstly it is near on impossible to get someone on the numbers provided, the calls cost a fortune and the person on the other end of the phone is almost impossible to understand.

So no I could not change the flights all I could do is cancel and loose about all the cost of the flight.

DO NOT GO ANYWHERE NEAR THIS COMPANY - BANDIDOS

Bravofly's Comment

Written on: 17/04/2013

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are extremely to sorry to hear that you have not had a positive experience booking with us .

Would you be able to supply me with some information that will enable me to find your booking?

For example, your booking ID, which is not confidential and can be found within your booking confirmation email.

This information would allow me to check your booking immediately and try and help you out.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Many thanks, Sofia