Bravofly Review

Guest's review of Bravofly

“11/4 2013 I booked a flight from Stockholm to...”

Written on: 16/04/2013

11/4 2013 I booked a flight from Stockholm to Barcelona (Departure in May)

Bravofly overcharged my credit card by about 30 Euro. Bravofly customer service claims that it became clear in the bokkingprocess that there will be a ceardfeee of 22.8 Euros, and that I in the booking process hade to approve this new total sum otherwise you can not finish the booking.

I have taken a print screen on the total amount of the ticket, including all fee´s and also card fee which in my case was zero!! But regardless of my print screens Bravofly dont change their opinion.

( It is worth noting that I do not understand either how to take 30 Euros from my account if the fictional card charge is 22.8 euros?? )

If I do not get corrected next 2 days I will make a police report, make a complaints with my card holder, and even publish a article about this in Sweden's most read blog where I am a writer, Bravofly will get a opportunity to comment the article, but I guess they will bury ther heads in the sand - after all mail I wrote and still do not get a understanding.

It is a matter of principle, morality, and criminality.