30 EUR of Admin fee without warning

ysgao's review of Bravofly

“30 EUR of Admin fee without warning”

Written on: 07/04/2013 by ysgao (1 review written)

I booked a flight from Bravofly because, well, it showed up in Skyscanner search and with the cheapest price, so I booked the flight and did not think much of it until I checked my reservation on the airline website...there is a 30 EUR gap...I called Bravofly customer service and the guy answered was like..yah, of course there is an admin fee..dah...

Okie, that 30 EUR of fee was not mentioned anywhere throughout my booking process..i think it is qualifies as cheating...anyways...would never book through them again and would NOT recommend anyone else to book anything through them either

Sweden1010's Response to ysgao's Review

Written on: 16/04/2013

Hi Ysgao,
11/4 2013 I booked a flight from Stockholm to Barcelona (Departure in May)

Exactly what happened to u happen me too, Bravofly overcharged my credit card by about 30 Euro. Bravofly customer service claims that it became clear in the bookingprocess that there will be a ceardfeee of 22.8 Euros, and that I in the booking process hade to approve this new total sum otherwise you can not finish the booking.

I have taken a print screen on the total amount of the ticket, including all fee´s and also card fee which in my case was zero!! But regardless of my print screens Bravofly dont change their opinion.

( It is worth noting that I do not understand either how to take 30 Euros from my account if the fictional card charge is 22.8 euros?? )

Bravofly is doing bad, and if I do not get corrected next 2 days I will make a policereport, make a complaints with my card holder, and even publish a article about this in Sweden's most read blog where I am a writer, Bravofly will get a opportunity to comment the article, but I guess they will bury ther heads in the sand - after all mail I wrote and still do not get a understanding.

It is a matter of principle, morality.

Bravofly's Response to ysgao's Review

Written on: 17/04/2013

Dear ysgao,

We are sorry to hear you have had cause to complain about our payment system.

What I would suggest is you provide us with some information that will enable us to find your reservation such as your Bravofly Booking ID. That way we can look into your situation in more detail and arrange for one of our Customer Care Team to contact you.

Kind regards, Sofia

Sweden1010's reply to Bravofly's Comment

Written on: 18/04/2013

It's you I have had contact with at Bravofly, I noticed that you make comments on all the negative criticism of BravoFly.

Despite all email with print screen of my reservation and proof that there is NO additional cardfee you still dont care about doing right for you.

And now you have stopped answering my emails. Why do you take money from me and others?