AWFUL SERVICE!!! AVOID!

Rahman144's review of Bravofly

“AWFUL SERVICE!!! AVOID!”

Written on: 11/03/2013 by Rahman144 (1 review written)

I can only agree with what everyone else has already said. Terrible service.

Both times I tried to book some flights my booking was declined. Apparently there was a problem with my credit card. I knew there wasn't as I use the credit card for my daily purchases, and have never experienced problems in the past. I have zero debt on the card as I clear the balance each month.

I called their unhelpful customer service team, and their only solution was to try a different card. There wasn't even an attempt at trying to find an actual solution to the actual problem. The woman dealing with my call then insisted that I was entering my password wrong. She struggled to understand that I was never prompted for a password.

Not only was she unhelpful, but her attitude was extremely smug and careless.

To end on an ultimate and petty low, throughout the conversation she was referring to me as "madam" I told her 3 times that I was a male before she stopped. For those wondering, I actually do have a masculine voice.

I'm now booking my flights through another company, which I'm willing to pay extra for. The thought of parting with my money to them make me want to cry!