Bravofly - AVOID!!!!!!!

viv.wailes's review of Bravofly

“Bravofly - AVOID!!!!!!!”

Written on: 02/03/2013 by viv.wailes (1 review written)

I'd really like to give Bravofly NO stars.

I would definitely agree with the negative reviews of Bravofly and wish I'd searched reviews before I parted with any money.

I booked with them for a trip that I haven't yet made. They spelt my surname incorrectly as the traveller and then tried to tell me that, though I had completed the initial form correctly, I had mis-spelt my name when I filled in the credit card details. Trouble is, I didn't pay by credit card but by Paypal. That involved clicking on the Paypal icon and going directly yo my Paypal account from there. The Bravofly call centre operative's response was that my Paypal account must be in the wrong name!!!!!

Bravofly wouldn't admit responsibility and wouldn't refund me the full amount I paid. Eventually, I had to contact the airline companies and sort it out myself. I seem to have done so but, as I haven't yet made the trip, I'm nervous.

Oh, and, yes, the amount I ended up paying was more than they advertised.

I'll not use them again and would advise others not to.