SCAM - AVOID AT ALL COSTS

Guest's review of Bravofly

“SCAM - AVOID AT ALL COSTS”

Written on: 31/01/2013

after I booked my tickets with Bravofly I received an email to tell me that this was not a confirmation and until I heard from Bravofly my seats were not confirmed. Guess what, 30 minutes later I received a phone call to inform me that the flight I had booked wasn't available but they could offer me alternative flights at an additional cost. This was of no interest to me so I cancelled. I received an email to inform me that the money hadn't been taken from account. After checking my bank account this morning I see that the money has in fact been taken. After a frantic call to Bravofly who were rude and unhelpful I have had to find the money to put into my bank to avoid bank charges.

Surely this cannot be allowed and somebody should be checking their activities, possibly the fraud department. I wish I had never heard of them and hope others don't have the same experience.

Odile21's Comment

Written on: 07/02/2013

yes oh yes very bad experience with bravo fly i purchase a ticket with bravo fly by mistake i missing on letter on the name i cancel this ticket less t 48hours ,and i purchace a new ticket again with the same company bravofly this happen 4 months ago and i am still waiting for a full refund or a voucher this company is very bad to refund money back so please don't use bravofly very bad experience bravofly is a fraud company so before you book any ticket with bravofly read the review is a lot bad review about tjis company bravofly