Stunningly bad service - avoid at all costs

HoverDonkey's review of Bravofly

“Stunningly bad service - avoid at all costs”

Written on: 07/10/2012 by HoverDonkey (1 review written)

I booked a flight four months in advance through Bravofly and paid over £240. After only a few days I get an email telling me the flight has been rescheduled to a time that I cannot travel on, so I rejected the flight change and requested a refund.

Bravofly didn't repsond to my request, so after a week I phone them and am told by the agent on the phone that he would request my cancellation and refund and that someone would phone me back with the refund amount before they processed the cancellation.

Nobody called back, but I got an email saying the flight had been cancelled and my refund would be £80 and would be paid back on to the credit card I paid with.

No refund occurred, but an email arrived asking for bank details, which I then sent to them.

No refund occurred, so I phoned - an agent said they would process my refund.

A week later, still no refund, so I phone again. The agent says that it must have been missed and he'll make sure I get my refund. I ask for confirmation via email, which was promised.

Another week later - still no email, still no refund, so I phone again (it's now 2 months since my original refund request). This time the only information the agent on the phone can give me is "you have to wait."! When I ask how long, he says "could be a day, could be a week, could be a month, could be 2 months - I don't know". When I ask to speak to a supervisor or manager, he outright refuses.

My only redress now seems to be the small claims court. Please, people, DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!