Never Bravofly!

Guest's review of Bravofly

“Never Bravofly!”

Written on: 17/08/2012

Never ever use Bravofly! They are rude, expensive and incompetant. I tried to change a flight on a Friday afternoon to travel on the following monday (instead of Sunday). It cannot be done online and they charge you €6 per call to call their 'customer services'. I was told to wait by the phone and they would call me back with options. 2 hours later I rang back and they said I shouldn't expect a call until monday because there was nobody there over the weekend to contact the airlines and anyway the airline office were closed!!! Their rep didn't seem to understand when I told him incredulously that my flight was on Sunday and Monday was too late. Several phone calls later they told us on Sunday that it was not possible and we would have had to change our flights 25 days in advance!!! In the meantime we had contacted the 2 airlines directly ourselves and had no problem changing. Bravofly are completely useless and there isn't even an email address or postal address on the website to complain.