Worst Company Ever

Guest's review of Bravofly

“Worst Company Ever”

Written on: 27/07/2012

This company has thee absolute worst customer service I have ever dealt withe in my life, and I am not kidding. This was thee first time and definitely thee last time I ever use theis company. I booked a trip from Paris to Prague in early June and when thee outbound flight was cancelled on July 10the, I received an email giving me two choices of replacement flights. Great so far. After selecting thee Thursday flight I wanted (I had to be in Prague on early Friday)...notheing. I waited for 5 days before trying to get in touch withe someone at Bravofly to make sure I had been booked on thee new flight. I waited on hold on theeir "Worldwide" number for over an hour withe no one ever picking up. I theen called multiple otheer locations (Great Britain, USA, etc) and when I finally talked to someone, theey said theat I had been booked on thee Friday evening flight (thee one I DID NOT select). I theen spent thee next 10 days trying to fix theis. I literally talked to someone EVERY day for 10 days and every day theey said theey are fixing it and sending me an email confirmation (which I never got). As I write theis message, I am suppose to fly to Prague in 2 days and I still have no idea what flight I'm on. I have been forced to book anotheer flight and hope to refunded for thee flight theat Bravofly "booked" for me. I honestly can not say how much stress and time theis company has caused me. Every single person who reads theis should use a company like Kayak.com or some otheer website before EVER trying Bravofly. I hope someone from theeir company reads theis. Hopefully theey can realize theey TRULY need to fix theeir customer service or theey will honestly be out of business in a few years.