AVOID BRAVOFLY

ilbaldini's review of Bravofly

“AVOID BRAVOFLY”

Written on: 25/07/2012 by ilbaldini (1 review written)

Context: Booked a European flight, needed to change it.

First problem was that upon booking the flight, with my Amex, I received an sms with a number to call for 6 eur/ min. I tried 4 times, without success. I then went to their website to try and understand other contact numbers. It turns out that this number is only valid for Visa and Mastercard. I tried the Swiss one. This no longer exists. My advice is if you need to get in touch, call the English number (004420771006746) - it is the cost of an international call to a landline, not the ridiculous 6 eur/ min.

I finally got through to an operator, who spoke poor English (I am native). The process was the following:
- I submitted via the phonecall that I needed to change the flight, and gave details.
- I was told I would be called back to see if it was possible, and how much it would cost. I had 4 days until the flight. The only guarantee you are given is that they will get back in touch 2 days before your day of flight, as they have "other more pressing priorities". (quote by the way from the operator). You can imagine how difficult this makes it to change a flight and have peace of mind.
- I received an email two days later stating that they had a solution for me, but couldn't get in touch. Note: I had received numerous international phonecalls that day, so I don't know what phoneline service they use, but it is a problem they have
- I called back to listen to their solution, and confirm it. I was told I would get a call back from the change department
- I got another email saying the Change department couldn't get in touch with me, and now the flights were at 800 euros.

What a terrible company, with no sense of customer service, just how to earn a quick buck. How they ever got into and stayed in business is beyond me. Hopefully websites likes this will help people put them out of business, or help them improve (although they have a LONG way to go).

Avoid at all costs (forgive the pun ;)