Bravofly - Unbelieveably awful!!!

Sharonpb's review of Bravofly

“Bravofly - Unbelieveably awful!!!”

Written on: 27/06/2012 by Sharonpb (1 review written)

I booked a flight through the website yesterday for the cost of £232.18 and was awaiting my email confirmation.

I did not received an email confirmation at all but we did receive a text message to say the price of the tickets had gone up. I contacted the number supplied to find out how much and why etc and the assistant was not very helpful at all.

Firstly he gave me the price rise of 51 Euros and then he changed this to £51 sterling. All the way through the conversation i was asking for information abot this to clarify exactly how much and total price etc which was so far away from the original price and didnt tally at all with the extra price they were asking added to the original price All the adviser kept saying was 'do you want to cancel?'

Of course i didnt want to cancel as this would spoil the planned holiday, I just wanted information about the price rise which he was not willing to give or explain to me.

He then asked me for my card number which we supplied on the website yesterday when i booked the tickets. I advised him that I supplied it yesterday and he should have it on the system but he then proceeded to tell me that everything was cancelled and he needed the number. I was then very dubious about the adviser and suspicious about the whole thing.

I asked the adviser for his name which he didnt want to give me so I then asked to speak to his manager to clarify things as he hadnt clarified anything i had asked him. He didnt want to do this or give me his name and kept talking over me.

At this point I gave up and thought I should email them to find out what was going on and surprise, surprise, no return email was received.

I am very disappointed and angry about this customer service and will most definately not be using them again.