Testimony of a Passenger

Guest's review of Bravofly

“Testimony of a Passenger”

Written on: 25/06/2012

I have had the worst experience with Bravofly Customer service. I have never seen such a careless customer service when i booked a cheaper flight online and i was told that i will receive an email confirmation. I never received that email confirmation & i was surprised with an email from Bravofly the next day telling me that the price went up & my airfare that i bought was cancelled. They didn't try to honor it or do anything about it. All they said is SORRY! i went ahead & bought the airfare with the increase and again No email confirmation. The next day i received the same email saying that the price went up again & i need to pay more or else my airfare will be cancelled. I had to call Bravofly worst customer service and asked them to send me an email confirmation right away so i can print out my boarding pass...And again they didn't sound like they care. They are too far from professionalism. It was the worst experience ever!!! Ryanair was the airlines i flew with and i don't recommend it at all...The first price that i paid for my airfare was 25 Euros and after the increase that happened with no reason i ended up paying 200 Euros & it was a one way. Bravofly & Ryanair need to learn from Customer Service in the United States & see how customers are treated.