Bravofly Horror

Guest's review of Bravofly

“Bravofly Horror”

Written on: 19/06/2012

I booked a plane ticket home from Melbourne to London online using Bravofly in October 2011. I was planning in going travelling for six months in New Zealand and Australia. The online purchasing process went smoothly and i was sent my e-ticket. However during my travels the plane company i was to fly with (Asia Air X) stopped flying the Melbourne to London route so my ticket for the 18th june 2012 was no longer valid. I was told nothing from bravofly about the plane company stopping flying that route or that my ticket was not valid anymore. I had to find this information out in a local newspapers i happened to read. On discovering this i phone bravofly and they seemed to not know anything about this major development or provide me with advise about what i should do. I decided to apply for a refund (which is what Air Asia X suggested i do) and they seemed puzzled why i wanted to cancel my invalid ticket and get a refund. Anyway to cut a long story short i applied for a refund in April 2012 and its now the 19th of June and im no further foward. I recieved an email requesting banking details for my refund but when i phone up to provide this details they seemed confused about why im calling them and ask me to email them instead. Since my plane ticket was cancelled by Air Asia X you would expect a full refund, however bravofly has other ideas and is only providing a part refund so will have to came the rest off of my travel insurance. I will never use Bravofly again, only wish i had read other reviews prior to buying my ticket so i could have avoided all of this hassle.
It only gets one star because i cant give them zero stars