Bravofly is a BIG JOKE company!

Morel4's review of Bravofly

“Bravofly is a BIG JOKE company!”

Written on: 11/06/2012 by Morel4 (1 review written)

Customer service in Bravofly is unacceptable!

I wanted to rebook my flight 2 weeks in advance.
It was an AirBerlin flight and when I called AirBerlin they told me that will take 5-10 minutes but as I booked my ticket via BravoFly - I have to rebook my ticket with Bravofly. This is when the horror started!

Everytime I called BravoFly they told me this will be done by tomorrow. I started to call them everyday and still the same "We have so much work, this has emergency priority so it will be done by tomorrow".
One day I called them and lady from Italian service remembered me from previous calls and asked:
"You called AirBerlin, right? So what is going on with your ticket?" Who is the one who should know that- me or her?!

On their WebSite it's said that US number works 9am-6pm NY time. I called them on Friday 2pm NYT- the last day before my flight and the only thing I could hear was "Our office is opened 9am-6pm from Monday to Friday, thank you for your call". Maybe this was April Fools in their company but I didn't laugh at all.

There were 2 weeks to rebook my flight but Bravofly didn't make it and I had to stay in US additional week! 10 minutes of work was more than they could handle! I could buy my ticket directly from AirBerlin and I wouldn't have all these problems and I would be back home by now. After reading a few reviews I heard that buying ticket directly from flight operator is cheaper than buying it via problematic Bravofly!

If you want to avoid problems - do not buy ticket at Bravofly!
When you make a mistake during booking, you want to rebook, cancel or do anything with your ticked you are going to have huge problems!