Rocpool reserve apartments

EshaN11's review of Booking.com - www.booking.com

“Rocpool reserve apartments”

Written on: 07/08/2014 by EshaN11 (1 review written)

I would prob give this apartment a 2.5 out of 5. My family and I wanted a apartment for one night that was close to central Edinburgh. We traveled all the from Manchester and thought this apartment looked nice but we had so much trouble finding it. When we called the Admin to ask for directions they were no help and one of their own staff members gave us the wrong directions and we had to wait for at least an hour for further directions. We brought our own kitchen utensils and all but when we were looking around the sugar pot had insects inside it. That really threw us off. When we called later on to ask them to help us adjust the temperature inside the apartment because of the how hot it was the staff member told us that his manager said the temperature was fine inside and that we should open the windows. As you can tell we were extremely unhappy with the service and the help we got from staff. Besides that the apartment itself was nice from the inside. It just looks a lot bigger in pictures.. just a warning!

Booking.comteam's Response to EshaN11's Review

Written on: 07/08/2014

Hello,

I am sorry to hear about this.
Booking.com customer service is available to assist guests 24 hours a day/7 days a week to assist guests anytime there is a problem with a property booked on Booking.com. Additionally, on the email confirmation you were sent, there is a map that will provide directions from any destination, to the property that would have been an excellent tool to assist you in with directions. I would like to look into this further for you, can you please provide me with your booking number?

Regards,