Review of -

diane_sc's review of -

“Review of -”

Written on: 07/08/2014 by diane_sc (1 review written)

I want to give them 0 stars if I could. I cancelled almost a week prior to the deadline of making changes to my reservation.

I never reserved with the Howard Johnson (near sea world) directly. I only got one confirmation which is from and then a cancellation saying I will be debited $0.

I then check my bank account and they debited the full amount of my stay, saying I made another reservation and this is why I was billed a no-show. Howard Johnson says they are unable to help me or see how I made that reservation. said there's nothing they can do because I made a reservation not through them (which I never did). It's been a month and all says is they can't help me. Meanwhile my money has still not been given back to me. So yeah, customer service, speed with how they handle problems and efficiency is a 0/5.

Never use

Booking.comteam's Response to diane_sc's Review

Written on: 07/08/2014

I am sorry to hear about this.
While requires a valid credit card to book at most properties, unless clearly indicated prior to booking, does not charge guests (a booking fee or process payment). All details are provided to the property, who will process payment within the terms of your booking. I would like to look into this further for you, can you please provide me with your booking number?

Kristen Customer Service Team