THE WORST

BARRENCAR's review of Booking.com - www.booking.com

“THE WORST”

Written on: 06/08/2014 by BARRENCAR (1 review written)

it's a long story, I called booking to see if the residence had an elevatot they said yes....it did not.
I am handycap. need to be on the main floor. Had to look for another hotel. The next booking the picture posted was a beautiful room. upon arrival, the room they gave me had mildew mark around the room and smelled and paint on the ceiling was chipping. They changed the room, but had to walk up a flight of stairs. After that, I did not want to go to the last booking. I lost over $100 deposit and they refused to return it to me.

They really ruined everything. My husband's liver cancer returned and he wanted to make a final trip to see his son and grandson. You could not imagine what we went through. I had to book another hotel. All were filled up. The only one available was the Sheraton Hotel, very nice, but cost 250 euros a day, something we could not afford. I am still paying it off. Just not fair. I Hope you never has to go through what I went through ever.

Booking.comteam's Response to BARRENCAR's Review

Written on: 07/08/2014

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear of your disappointment. The room photos and information on Booking.com is provided by the hotels and we rely on them providing accurate information. Should there be any discrepancies, these need to be addressed. I'd like to look into this situation, so I would appreciate if you could provide your booking number. Thank you in advance.

Regards, Kelly

Booking.comteam's Response to BARRENCAR's Review

Written on: 07/08/2014

Hi there,
I'm very sorry to hear you had troubles with the hotel booked. I understand your frustration and the inconvenience you faced during your stay. I will be more than happy to investigate your case further. Could you please be so kind to post your booking number?
Regards, Chloe

Barrencar's reply to Booking.comteam's Comment

Written on: 08/08/2014

I have written to you about this maybe 6 times. Each time a new customer service responds. You need to get your act together. I received a 50% discount from the hotel that was so bad, but when I refused to go to the next residence, they kept my deposit. Who is to blame? All I know, we lost alot of money, and every one is passing the buck. Not far. A company as big as yours should have some responsibility. the bad one was Booking # 606464603. The one that I paid the Deposit to (I don't blame them) # 304488292. I would appreciate YOU sending me my deposit back.

Booking.comteam's reply to Barrencar's Comment

Written on: 13/08/2014

Hello,

Thanks for providing this information, and I'm sorry for the delay in reply. In order to assist guests in a timely manner, reservations are assigned to only available agents. This is why several agents may make contact regarding one reservation. I will personally look into this and contact you as soon as I can.

Regards, Kelly