Stay

Hoover311's review of Booking.com - www.booking.com

“Stay”

Written on: 04/08/2014 by Hoover311 (1 review written)

Stayed at Rodeway Inn in Greensburg. If I were you I take them off your list. Rooms are not whats shown and had no room serviced for 3 days that we were there. Toilet ran, towels were like sandpaper. Had to call for new towels and was told they couldn't get to towels closet was locked and only housekeeping could get in. They didn't know when they would be in. Had put sign for maid service on door but no one came in. Just completely terrible would never stay there again. Feel like I deserve a refund.

Booking.comteam's Comment

Written on: 04/08/2014

Hello,

I am sorry to hear about this. I would like to address your concerns with the property and see what can be done to compensate your bad experience at the Rodeway Inn. Could you please reply with your booking number?

Regards,
Lissa
Booking.com Customer Service Team

Blueeyedprincess's Comment

Written on: 05/08/2014

Thank you. My booking number was 435626399 and pin code was 5287.

Booking.comteam's Comment

Written on: 06/08/2014

Hi there,

Thanks for your reply. I'll contact the hotel to address your complaint and follow up with you soon.

Regards, Kelly
Booking.com Customer Service Team

Blueeyedprincess's Comment

Written on: 16/08/2014

Saw last response from hotel owner. Was away and could not reply. I had the maid service out everyday someone is not telling the truth. Every night when we came back the sign was still on but turned over and I did not do that. Yes I did have to go down for my own towels after I pressed the issue. Why do you not know when your employees are coming in, don't tell me you don't know when they will arrive. Like I said I will NEVER stay there again and will let other people know too.