Worst online travel company!!!!

Guest's review of Booking.com - www.booking.com

“Worst online travel company!!!!”

Written on: 04/08/2014

We booked our room through booking.com for the Courtyard Bangor for August 2,2014. Once we arrived there we were told all rooms were sold out and our reservation did not even show up in their system. The front desk person said that booking.com has done this several times. She said they don't send the reservation over to the hotel and sell rooms that are unavailable. We travel often and have used other sites with no problems. This was the first and last time we use booking.com!!!!!! Bangor was very busy this weekend and all hotels were sold out except one that was 10 miles away from where we wanted to stay! I would not recommend booking.com unless you want to worry about wether you have a place to stay or not!!!!!!

Booking.comteam's Comment

Written on: 04/08/2014

Hi there,

I apologize for any dissatisfaction when using our services. In the rare occasion that a hotel becomes overbooked, Booking.com makes sure to provide you an alternative in the same or higher standards without any extra cost. My apologies that we were not aware of this overbooking situation on time to help you with the relocation. I see my colleague has sent you an email already about this.

Regards, Chloe