only interested in money

traule's review of Booking.com - www.booking.com

“only interested in money”

Written on: 26/07/2014 by traule (1 review written)

After staying in a crack house that booking.com told me was a preferred hotel, and that I couldn't go wrong. I realized that they are making money on this crackhouse in the Keys. Pay more people. You will not have condoms in the parking lot, you will have windows that will lock ,and feel safe after seeing flashing lights and lookouts for said room with tattoos of known gang members, No number to contact hotel after 8 and BOOKING.com said , sorry they wont refund, so we cant. Its a racket! If this is a preferred hotel of theirs , I would hate to see the non-preferred. Its in the Keys and at 149 ( albeit it was in July, total off season, still 149 more than I was willing to pay to stay up all night! Booking.com didn't help me and Kingsail Resort in Marathon didn't either. Stay away from both, they are just interested in the cash they make from each other.

Booking.comteam's Response to traule's Review

Written on: 26/07/2014

Hello,

I am sorry you had a bad experience. I would like to take a look at your booking and investigate what happened and how I can try to help you change your mind about Booking.com's service.

Can you please reply with your booking number?

Regards,
Lissa
Booking.com Customer Service Team

Traule's reply to Booking.comteam's Comment

Written on: 29/07/2014

I find it interesting that your supervisor would not help, I offered to send pictures of the Kingsail motel, the condoms, broken windows, conditions , pictures of signs where there is no number to contact after closing, all refused. was even told by hotel to call 911! really? My booking number is 117856761560. Provide me with an email address and I will happily send pics. By the way , why am I not able to review this hotel on your website?

Booking.comteam's reply to Traule's Comment

Written on: 29/07/2014

Hello,

Thank you for your reply. Booking numbers are 9 digits long. Please provide that number or the hotels name and date(s) of stay so that I can locate your booking. You can also send the pictures to us referencing this post and your booking number and/or hotel name and date(s) of stay so that your booking can be accessed.

Regards, Andrea